Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Unlovable: Broken Pieces of Songs and MemoriesUnlovable: Broken Pieces of Songs and Memories by Harmony Nicole Nixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I picked up this little treasure because I saw an advertisement saying the author was doing a book signing near me. Now I have spent an hour of soul searching, meditating on my life raising my children, and crying with no one to cry to. I don’t remember a book of poetry affecting me so much before. I am looking forward to seeing her.
Update:
Harmony is a friend of my niece and I have met her before but seeing her again in Indy was so nice. What a lovely soul. She signed my book and talked a long time. While I shopped and talked with my niece I noticed Harmony had a nice crowd. Perfect morning.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment